Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Psycowpath Race #3 Lewis and Clark

This race was fun, I raced Cat 2 and got pasted. The best part happened even before I started. Qman got his first podium with a 3rd place finish in the kids race. I was so proud of him racing with the big kids on his tiny bike. His legs were pumping so fast...it was awesome. I have got to figure out how to make cool videos from these clips...anyway Quinn was so not impressed with his 3rd place ribbon. This is a quote from a true champion...after coming back under the tree where we were sitting he looked pissed and he said "I was standing on the small one." Qman takes after his old man and his old man before him and on up the chain...he can't except second place and third even though he was half the size and half the age filled him with disgust. I was bursting when the little bugger finished with class. He does a stop exactly on the finish line as if to say...that's right I'm here 3rd bitches, but I'm coming back with a better bike next year! 10th out of 11...jeezaloo. Results.

Q racing in style!

The bros sit at the Lewis and Clark monument with the big O! in the background.
One last shot of the two racers...Mack is in the truck totally not interested.


I'm hot and tired, the fans are bored...

Totally pumped at the start...red socks to match helmet. Notice the cool Sombas and his personal homage to the fam in Maine.

Q looks at the kid on top as if to say hey good job what are you like 10? Dude look at your bike next to mine what did you expect?

The very exciting start of the kid race.




The extra classy finish...what style.



Looks like Jess found a vantage spot in the shade pretty far from the action...the little black dot is me after a long climb.

No comments: