Monday, September 27, 2010

Random images from the last three days

Fall is my favorite time of year to ride--always makes me realize how lucky we are to live where we do.

Gorgeous!


Up by Rum Hill--love the color.

Out with Mike for 3ish hours. We found some new roads--some steep dirt which made me reconsider the 39x25. Putting in my dirt miles--can't wait for the Jackrabbit Hundy with the Big Man.

We rode in the clouds for a good part of the day--amazing!

Keyes Road--cool, misty and clouds--absolutely fantastic day with Mike. Mike is flying--can't wait to see another piece of Blue Stone on his mantle after next week's race.

Had myself prepared to be cold and wet all day.

I've come to love--okay I've always loved, a nice latte prior to a ride. That's not my pastry--I'm making space for that Blue Tractor burger.

Mother nature was kind enough to get all the rain out of the way while we were inside the coffee shop.

Brain says this is "real" biker food--made me feel "pro" until I realized it's something like 420 calories--then I just plain felt like a fat Amish mule.

Another flat--tubeless sometime soon on the road bikes?

Chris, Nate and Brian. Chris making the fixie look easy--good luck to him next week in the Furnace Creek 508--Yes, that's 508 non-stop miles and oh yeah, he's doing it on the fixed gear.

No comments: