Thursday, September 30, 2010

What Happens in Vegas...

As the saying goes, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so my babies back at home do not have to know about this, right?

I thought going to Vegas kind of guaranteed me to hook up with some kind of hottie--well, I sure as hell was wrong. You can imagine the look on my face when I got up at 5:30 am to go meet her for the first time--shiiiitttt.

Ahhh--the joys of riding inside--looking forward to the winter.

I think I managed to get about five hours in--quite a bit better than I thought the week would go.

A little pool-side breakfast.

Determined not to gain--not easy with all the fantastic restaurants.

Had to go with iced coffee--how long do you think the extra ice lasted with the 103 degree temperature?

The pool made me miss the kid--they would have loved it. A little rest time between lectures--tomorrow it's gonna be an early start as we are off to Santa Clarita for the 508--can't wait.

No comments: