Friday, April 23, 2010

What's going on.

It's been a long week. I worked the last 3 nights--really long, really painful, but finally over.
I have 15 hours of riding scheduled this week--lots of z1z2 and some well-planned intensity. I set new zones this week as I got the data from Joey--as always, it makes everything feel harder which I love--makes ya feel faster. I took today off for some much needed rest.

Tomorrow I'm off to Fitwerx to pick up the Z5--rumor has it it weighs in at an anemic 13 lbs. 2 oz. fully loaded with heavy tires. With light-weight tires twelve something pounds should be very reasonable for Mt. Washington. I'm going to ride App Gap and possibly Lincoln Gap after I pick up the bike--should be a pretty sweet maiden flight. Not sure what I'm going to do on Sunday. I'm registered for the Single Speed a Polooza which I have been really looking forward to, but the combination of cold rain and the 6 hours of driving has me reconsidering. I did put the 17t cog on the SS earlier today and after a quick spin I can say it feels pretty darn good--we'll see. Sorry about the lack of pictures--it's your recovery 'cause you know what's coming--uber bike and rocking the one cog in the rain!

No comments: