Saturday, October 24, 2009

Unusually Gratifying

More than any other race or ride that I do, I get the most gratification out of doing a personal best time on one of my "test" loops. I have three of them, and I thought I'd tell you all about them. Don't forget to click on the pictures to enlarge them.



This was the first of the three loops. Believe it or not, I've been doing this loop for 10 years. It's my favorite and it's the only one I haven't ridden yet this year. Wish me luck--I need to better my 44:19 .


This is the infamous Key Road loop--which has about 50% paved roads and is a touch over 40 miles. Last month, I took a minute and a half off my old best. The new record stands at 2:38:19.



Last, but not least, the newest--the Lake loop. I've got to get this down to an hour. Last time around--it took me an hour and one minute.

No comments: