Monday, October 26, 2009

The verdict is in!


Well, I've had it now for about 10 days and I've logged close to 300 miles. At the risk of sounding unintelligent, all I can say is wow...and I mean WOW! This has got to be bicycle nirvana. From the second I got on it, it feels just as it should--it was made for me. It's got the performance of a Ferrari and the comfort of a big Mercedes sedan--perfect. What puts this bike over the top is the fitting--I can't say enough about the fit process at Fitwerx. As for riding a road bike, I'm loving that, too.

The only thing I wasn't sure of was the compact crankset--who knows if it was the right choice or not, but it's a whole lot more pleasant than trying to conquer these hills on a 34x25.

I've got the Garmin working with the Powertap--most convenient. You can never have too much data!

No comments: