Thursday, April 16, 2009

NYC

Well, it's been a long week. We had to make a quick trip down to NYC for a little bidness, so at least for me, it was not what I would call a relaxing two days. We did get to see old friends, which is always nice and fun to catch up in person.

Cora and Bella spent Friday doing girly stuff. 



No trip to NYC would be complete without a trip to Patsy's for pizza--Bella's first.




Forget the pizza!!! Did they really just put a plate of oily stuff down in front of me and say I could make a mess--I mean dip my bread? No wonder Mommy and Daddy love Patsy's so much.

Bella was surprised to find some Easter Eggs in Chelsea.

I got lucky and  spent a few minutes in a dressing room with a couple of Hotties.

We left in a hurry when I found out those jeans cost 2 large!!

We had fun and can't wait to get back and spend more time. 

No comments: