Friday, March 27, 2009

TNR Part III

The ride was an all cement loop. Two very fast guys on road bikes came and they were pushing the pace compared to the two previous rides. I much prefer having to work hard if I am going to go to all the extra effort of a group ride. It takes a lot to keep my otherwise cantankerous attitude positive around a bunch I don't know. One of the guys is a Jeff Kerkove/Sonya Looney fan and was telling me about how he bought a few Linda W training plans...that was cool to know what the heck he was talking about. Another guy loaned me his Pi headband b/c my ears were freezing. It was like 37 and wind chill to probably 25-30. That was nice...I didn't get lost b/c my ass was dragging way behind, but I like the feeling of acid in my veins again. I'm alive.

No comments: