Monday, November 2, 2009

Braaaap wtf.

So, for a workout this weekend I cruised the local mtb course with Qman on Saturday then on Sunday I went for a 10 mile jaunt with the little dude. I forgot my camera...bummer. We had one wipeout when Quinn tried to cut me off and crossed our wheels. That 1/2 wheeling bastard. Oh well, we brushed off, took a pee and kept riding. I was wondering though as we motored along at our leisurely 7.5 mph pace...What does braaaaap mean? When our wheels hit I heard a real loud braaap right before we fell...because I'm a fat ass who loves to descend recklessly my tires go braaaaaaaap when I launch off a jump and slam back to the ground gracelessly...tubeless is great but air has to escape under the pounding of big 40. I mean is braaap a cool thing or not because to me it seems braaap is only a pain in the ass. I was like Braaaap as I landed that jump=I just lost 10psi in my rear tire. Or.....Braaap means my 4 year old passed me and gave me no room or time to react while he cut me off and we went braaap and hit the ground. In my opinion I want braaaap to equal:

Or better yet I want Braaaap to = a greeting between me and somone built for the Braaaap greeting...you know who you are.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Braaaap...Dr. Matt thinks you mean him, but I think you mean someone like Asia Carrera--who wins? Q is the man--he's going to kick the Jones kids' asses in the Slush Cup-oh, well...

Bigdave said...

Well, you win...and so wood I. So wood Sonya for that matter, and so wood I in a big way there too.